Satellite Education Transmission was launched in 1996 for the second semester, with six courses broadcasting over eight channels. Now the broadcasting changed to digital/ server based transmission on ten courses at twelve channels. The present situation is described in detail.
- Supervise the second and preparatory schools across the country through 12 channels: English, Amharic, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Geography, Technical Drawing, Economics, Civics, and monitored the transmission there.
- This broadcast is usually broadcast from 8:02 AM up to 5:00 PM on 12 channels.
- Selected tutoring will be transmitted Saturday morning.
- On Saturday afternoon, 2 pm – 4 pm, educational programs will be transmitted to the community.
- Schools that are not broadcast during the broadcast will be given a copy of the CD.