Works by the TV studio at the Center :-
- Program recording is conducted in the studio with digital tools,
- Performs panel discussion recording,
- Perform live broadcasting and live editing
- Recorded data will be compiled by software to be stored in Archive;
- Field recording is performed, i.e, television programs perform field recording with digital devices,
- Produces documentary TV programs that educate the public;
Performances by Radio Center at the Center :-
- Performs recording of English language Interactive Radio Education programs for Grades 1 to 8 and provides broadcast to schools and regional radio stations with CD, Flash, and hard disk programs.
- Collects and prepares SAFE for radio programs.
- Provides technical support for teacher planning and input selection.
Educational Media Production Panel :-
- Producing educational television programs,
- Preparing annual transmission timetable,
- Previewing educational television programs before broadcasting;
- Digitizing educational television programs
- Preparing special TV programs for teachers, students, educational leaderships, parents, and school community on how to utilize Educational Plasma TV Programs;
- Producing, recording, & transmitting Documentary Programs;
- Producing English Interactive Radio Instruction (IRI) for primary education;
- Providing services for external customers on TV programs production;
- Providing services for external customers on evaluation of radio and TV programs;
- Providing training on how to produce TV programs;
- Providing library and e-library services ;
- Consulting services on educational media